Thankful Thursday

Juicebox Confession is being awesome and hosting Thankful Thursdays. I absolutely love this because even though we all have things we can complain about we have so much more we should be grateful for and we need to acknowledge it.

I am going to focus on my top 5.

5. I woke up this morning. There are people who have to say goodbye to the ones they love way too early. I was fortunate to wake up and enjoy the day.

4. I have amazing friends and co-workers who listen to me and love me. They even say the things I don't want to-but need to-hear. True friends will say the things you want to avoid, not to shame you but to help you be the best you.

3. I hit my 20 pound mark today. I lost 20 pounds since the beginning of the year. I have a lot more to go but when you see your hard work pay off it fills you with a great feeling of accomplishment.

2. Dinner with my momma tonite. Catching up with her and really talking after a long week is the reignition my soul needed.

1. The way my dog greets me when I get home from work. The immense joy and pure love his shaking, excited body shows me when I get home simply melts my heart. I'm so grateful that he trusts me and doesn't have a problem showing me his affection.

There's a lot more to be thankful for but these are my top five today. If you're thinking there's nothing for you to be thankful for please consider this quote because I think it's so true:

"If you haven’t all the things you want, be grateful for the things you don’t have that you wouldn’t want".
--Unknown

So, what are you thankful for today?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unequivocally Sucky. But? Still Going.

Thank You For Being Here

Not Where I Want To Be.