What If Wednesday: April 9, 2014

What if Wednesday is hosted by More Than Cheese And Beer , if you haven't already checked her out you definitely should and all the other bloggers who linked up.

Today's prompt is What if I were the opposite sex?

What if I were a man?

I am not so convinced too many things would change. I am going to hope that my awkward personality would still be a part of me.

If rumor mills were accurate, I would make more money than my women co-workers simply because I had a penis.

I would own every good smelling cologne out there and you would probably smell me ten minutes before I entered the building.

Sorry.

I would never have to worry about waxing, bleaching or shaving facial, arm or leg hair.

I would have sooooo much time.

I would still tame the southern forest because I would be a gentleman, not a wildebeest people.

Maybe not that much more time because I am positive if I had a stache or a beard I would style it in a different way every day.

Suits.

I would wear them. All the time.

There is something sexy about a suit. I would be a Barney Stinson, not in the whole sexing it up with a ton of women, because frankly I am quite lazy when it comes to physical activity way, but totally in the awesome fashion sense way.

I would probably catch a lot of sexual harassment suits. I say some ridiculous, ridiculous things. And I use pet names a lot.  Right now, I get away with it I assume because I am a woman. (I know some people hate it and I try very hard to curb my tongue but it's hard to break a habit.)

From what I've seen in the work place,  If l was a man l believe people would find it patronizing for me to call them sugar or hun, and report it.

But hopefully my suave suit would help get me out of trouble.

I wouldn't have to wear a bra.

**I'm just going to take a moment and enjoy that beautiful, non-constricting fantasy.**

Okay, back to blogging.

I would find out what is so fascinating with breasts. Seriously, I just don't get it.

No one would stare at me funny and say "You really like science and math? Huh. Usually girls suck at those subjects".

I could get away with calling chicks crazy and chalking up any legitimate complaint they had about me to their hormonal imbalances and menstrual cycles.

I WOULDN'T HAVE A CYCLE.

NO TAMPONS. NO CRAMPS. NO PAPS.

Sorry, got a little excited there.

I might get in fights a lot because I'd want to see everyone elses penis. For comparison. Or maybe I'd get a lot of dates.



But l am a woman, an amazing, funny beautiful one and won't get to experience any of that.

 I promise though if l do become a man due to some improbable crazy  Freaky Friday shennanigans l will never say the following to any woman:

-Cramps can't be that bad.

-Can I put it in just once?

-If you relax it won't hurt.

-Do you think l'm big?

-Wow. You can change a tire?

-The right way to do it is....

-Are your boobs real?

-Are you really going to eat that? All of that?


That's my What  If Wednesday, until next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unequivocally Sucky. But? Still Going.

Thank You For Being Here

Not Where I Want To Be.